At Nicole’s Flower, we’re dedicated to bringing you the joys of aromatic candles while still caring for our precious environment. Our handmade soy candles in Singapore are talentedly designed and made by our staff that trained in Korea, ensuring the best quality of candles with intricate and gorgeous floral designs.
Our soy candles infuse the love and passion for candles with an innate responsibility to care for nature. Soy candles not only allow us to enjoy the aroma and ambience a candle provides, but also do it safely without causing harm to the environment.
The Benefits of Soy Candles
Nicole’s Flower chooses soy candles because of a myriad of beneficial reasons. Soy candles burn cleaner and emit no toxins, pollutants or carcinogens which means they won’t trigger allergies, unlike paraffin candles. Additionally, soy wax burns at a lower temperature; allowing you to enjoy each soy candle for 30-50% longer.
Nicole’s Flower soy candles in Singapore is also biodegradable and water-soluble because they’re made from soybeans. This allows any wax spills to be cleaned easily without causing sticky messes. Our candles also use cotton wicks that don’t contain lead or zinc, meaning every part of the candle is made with green materials that are safe for everyone.
Candle Care & Burning Instructions
Our candles are entirely safe to enjoy for everyone, as long as they’re used with attention and care to avoid accidental injury or fire. Nicole’s Flower endeavours to ensure that our consumers enjoy their handmade soy candles in Singapore safely, so that they are able to experience the most memorable scents and candles.
A few helpful guidelines that will enhance your candle-burning experience include: trimming the candle wicks to around 1cm before lighting it, and we also recommend burning your candles for a maximum of four hours to avoid wax spillage. Additionally, it’s advisable not to leave your candles unattended and also, to not burn it near anything else that is flammable.
Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and also pets, and it’s advisable always to put the candles on a heat-resistant surface to avoid causing accidental damage to precious materials or items. It’s not recommended to touch or move a burning candle, as the hot soy wax may spill and cause burns on the skin.
When extinguishing the candles, ensure that you use non-flammable materials and that the candle is entirely extinguished with the wick no longer glowing. Finally, keep your soy candles away from heat or direct sunlight to prevent the wax from accidentally melting.